Traditional native hedges are made up of a mixture of British native plants.
They provide food and protection to a hidden world of creatures and wildlife and when planted as a creative mixture, produce an outstandingly beautiful hedge.
We create our British native mixture hedges from following plants:
- Field maple / Acer campestre
- Hornbeam / Carpinus betulus
- Dogwood / Cornus sanguinea
- Hazel / Corylus avellana
- Hawthorn / Crataegus monogyna
- Spindle / Euonymus europaea
- Beech / Fagus sylvatica
- Holly / Ilex aquifolium
- Common privet / Ligustrum vulgare
- Blackthorn (sloe) / Prunus spinosa
- Ramanas rose / Rosa rugose
- Guelder rose / Viburnum opulus